Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quick post, quick meal, Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp over pasta

This is something I make frequently when hungry and in a hurry
I'd show you a picture (since I made it for dinner, but I ated it)

Boil salted water and add...like half a box of spaghetti
Coat the bottom of a pan with olive oil and melt 2 tbsp butter
add 2 cloves chopped garlic
zest one lemon
cook as many shrimp as you feel like adding 3-5 per serving usually
Add greens (today I probably added about a cup or two of frozen kale. when I have it I add a bunch of arugala)
wilt the greens, add the juice of the lemon
drain the pasta and add to the pan with the shrimp and stuff
cook for a bit to combine everything, add a few table spoons of a cheese like romano or something.
serve it up

No comments:

Post a Comment